- When you are logged in to your instance of Drupal, click the Manage menu, click the Translation tab, then SOURCES.
- Select the right category with content from the Choose source dropdown list. Select the items you want to translate and click the Add to cart button.
- Return to the Translation view and click Cart.
- Select items for translation from the cart. Choose target languages, and select one of your XTM translators.
- If you have a template defined in XTM for customer specified in the XTM provider’s settings, you can choose the template now. Otherwise, this section will not be visible. Choose the way XTM should return translated files, and click the Request multiple translations button.
XTM will create the translation project in XTM and return the files when the translation is finished.