When you create a project, you can save it as a template. Project templates keep information about the workflow and project details. In order to create a project, you need to have a customer. If you do not have a customer, read How to create a customer first.
- Go to the Projects tab, and click Add project.
- Select a customer, then type in a name for the project.
- Select a source language and one or multiple target languages.
- Upload a source file for this project.
- Select a workflow.
- Click the Save as template button on the bottom of the screen.
- Type in a name for the template, and choose if you want to use the template only with this customer or with all customers. You can also add a description in the text field. Click the Save button and close the window.
- Your template is now saved and you can finish creating your project. Click the Create button.
- You can use this template the next time you create a project for this customer.